CARL-IT is now offering short presentations using Google+ Hangouts On-Air on topics of interest to the CARL-IT membership, specifically on current trends in information technology. Presentations will run approximately 30 minutes and be held on Google+ and simultaneously broadcast to YouTube. Please join us for this exciting new speaker series!
Topic: Google+ Hangout for Collaboration and Instruction
- Topic Description: Google+ Hangout offers a suite of productivity apps that let you share what’s on your screen, collaborate in Google Docs, view presentations and diagram together for up to 10 people
- Cheryl Delson, Instruction Librarian @ Irvine Valley College
- October 12th from 12:00 – 12:30 PM
Accessing the Presentation
- Presenters will be presenting using Google+ Hangouts On Air, because of the limited number of participants we ask that everyone watches the live stream on our YouTube Page at: http://www.youtube.com/user/carlit335
- Want to ask questions during the presentation? Add a comment on our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/103112555139461294099/posts
- Any issues during the presentation, contact Danielle Kane at email@example.com or through AIM: UCILibkaned
About the Program
Mini Talks On-Air will be held one Friday a month depending on presenter availability, either from 12:00-12:30 PM or 12:30 – 1 PM Pacific Time. Presentation proposals should be on topics of interest to the CARL-IT membership, specifically on current trends in information technology. Mini Talks will be scheduled for 30 minutes, format will be up to the presenter. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Would you like to present to the CARL membership on current trends? Please fill out our form: http://goo.gl/4o9Ut
Connect with CARL-IT
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/carlit/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/103112555139461294099/103112555139461294099/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Carlitig
We hope you can join us on the 12th!
CARL IT Steering Committee
Ian Chan – email@example.com
Danielle Kane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Delson – email@example.com